Board logo

標題: POST CHARACTER RESET FAQS(編輯翻譯中) [打印本頁]

作者: AnKai    時間: 2011-2-24 16:33     標題: POST CHARACTER RESET FAQS(編輯翻譯中)

我已經在戰地風雲:英雄裡有Battlefunds,我也可以在這個遊戲裡使用他們嗎?
可以。任何在戰地風雲英雄裡的Battlefunds,也可以在Battlefield Play4Free裡使用。

我想要Battlefunds,我該去哪裡購買?
想購買Battlefunds可以到這裡,然後依照上面的指示購買。

這兩種貨幣有什麼不同?
現在您可以Battlefunds在遊戲商店花費BF購買武器,服裝和配件。這家商店還包含項目的學分就可以買到,所以不要擔心,如果你沒有任何Battlefunds現在馬上購買。

請注意,由於Battlefunds共享,如果你花費BF在這個遊戲裡,他們是從共享錢包裡扣除的。

我買的物品之後會被刪除嗎?
不,只要您是選擇購買永久性質的物品你所買的任何物品在這之後都不會被刪除,並且這個人物在未來也不會再被重置。

哦,不,我的士兵都不見了!為什麼呢?
我們會在BETA階段當中執行人物重置等動作,如果您錯過了它,我們在每個週末前都會公佈

會不會有更多的人物重置?
不,這是唯一一次人物重置

為什麼我只有2個裝備欄?
我們做了一個改變,這並不是一個BUG。你現在開始人物只能有2個裝備欄,如果你想要更多的裝備欄,你可以花費140BF購買他們,而且他們永遠不會消失。

什麼是Battlefunds?
Battlefunds是Battlefield Play4Free裡的虛擬貨幣,你可以使用這些貨幣來讓遊戲體驗提升到一個新的水平!你也可以在戰地風雲:英雄裡使用Battlefunds。

FAQ原文

QUOTE:
I already have Battlefunds in Battlefield Heroes, can I use those?
Yes you can. Any Battlefunds you have in Battlefield Heroes are shared with Battlefield Play4Free too.

I want Battlefunds, where can I buy them?
To buy Battlefunds simply go here and follow the instructions given.

What are these 2 different currencies?
You are now able to buy Battlefunds and spend them in the game store to buy weapons, clothing and accessories. The store also contains items which can be purchased for Credits so don’t worry if you don’t have any Battlefunds to spend right now.

Please note that since Battlefunds are shared if you spend BF here they are deducted from the shared wallet.

If I buy items will they be removed at some point?
No, any items you buy after this point you will keep as long as the option you selected. If selected to buy the item forever, that is how long you will keep it and they will not be removed and you characters will not be reset again in the future.

Oh no, my soldiers are gone! Why?
If you missed it we announced before the weekend that we would be performing a character reset as part of the progression of the beta.

Will there be any more character resets?
No, this is the one and only character reset will ever do.

Why do I only have 2 character slots?
This is a change we have made and it is not a bug. You now start with only 2 character slots, and if you wish to have more you can purchase them for 140BF each and they last forever.

什麼是Battlefunds?

QUOTE:
What are Battlefunds?:Battlefunds are Battlefield Play4Free's virtual currency. You can use them to take your game experience to the next level! Battlefunds can also be used in Battlefield Heroes.

作者: s9r0709    時間: 2011-2-24 17:47

辛苦了~~
作者: AnKai    時間: 2011-2-25 12:27

咕狗翻譯很耐斯的
這其中一定有什麼誤會
話說翻譯這個
速度不快點的話
時效性都過了
我還是乖乖的看英文版好了

歡迎光臨 =[SFTW]=隊網 (http://sftwteam.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0